1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why are non-basic walls so expensive?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by HarryKracker, Mar 25, 2008.

1. HarryKracker

HarryKracker Guest

Why are non-basic walls so expensive?
    they are running about 1000 a piece?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I belive, that is somewhat also affected with "Price Flactunation" where the more of the objects is bought, the more it cost, and vice versa = the less the object, the less it cost. I hate it, I don't think Build Mode should be affected by that. Only Buy Mode, I don't even think that Shops should be allowed to even sell them (It's not included yet, but I think I heard somewhere, that Build Mode will also be able to be sold at SHops or something)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I am really sad about this as well [​IMG] I just want to build a boundary fence with the snow caps!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I belive, that is somewhat also affected with "Price Flactunation" where the more of the objects is bought, the more it cost, and vice versa = the less the object, the less it cost. I hate it, I don't think Build Mode should be affected by that. Only Buy Mode, I don't even think that Shops should be allowed to even sell them (It's not included yet, but I think I heard somewhere, that Build Mode will also be able to be sold at SHops or something)

[/ QUOTE ]

Build mode in shops!? Thats loony! I can understand the catalog, but I agree with Oz, build mode should not be affected by fluctuation!

5. Are you talking about blank wall pieces or the snow brick pieces you can use?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Eventually build mode items will be CC including wallpaperss and floors. In order to make that happen they have to become "objects". So naturally it will at some point be available in stores.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I have already seen a lot of nice cc fencing &amp; walls in stores, for less than what is in the catalog. We have been told the catalog will eventually disappear. LOL I didn't know that involved the build mode. I was wondering how ppl who made that type of CC, were ever going to be able to compete with EA. Then, poof, problem solved. [​IMG]