1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why Are Pouches Undyable?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RaDian FlGith, Oct 12, 2009.

1. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

During testing, pouches were dyable with the Natural Dyes... went to dye something today, and they're undyeable.

Given that they're the only one of the three backpack containers that are not able to be dyed, I'm curious as to why, and would like to plead that they become dyeable.

Thank you.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Good question!

Why are so many things not dyable?

3. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Here's another good dying question. Why can't I dye something I just imbued. I mean grrr!!!. I just made some insane armor, and I can't dye it at all (with anything). Next time I guess I'll dye it before, but why is it like that?

4. RaDian FlGith

That's a very good question... I was of the understanding that imbued items could still be died with natural dyes. I'd definitely be curious as to why imbuing would change that.

5. maroite

maroite Guest

Better Question: Why aren't pets dyable yet? ...

6. Vhyle

Vhyle Guest

I swear I remember back in the Renaissance days, that pouches were dyeable. I wish they were now. :wall:

7. RaDian FlGith

Yeah, I'm still not certain why they aren't... I don't recall them ever being so, but given that bags and leather backpacks are dyable, I'm not sure why pouches aren't.

I will say when I dyed a few during beta, I was very happy and was like, "Well, even if I can only dye them with natural dyes, this is a good thing."

And now they're undyable again.

8. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

/signed

I agree they should be dyable. I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be.

9. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

10. Does that work, dying/staining the item before imbuing? Just wondering if imbuing removes the color.