1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why are provokers excluded from taking part in the invasions?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sablestorm, Oct 22, 2013.

1. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I really don't understand the thinking in excluding provokers from this event. Provoking is difficulty based now, right? So if you want to limit bards, make it harder to provoke these creatures. Don't exclude them altogether. I hate that my provoker is active now but can't take part in the new content.

Lord Frodo and AppleJax like this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yeah typical.

3. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Can't disco or provo, and I haven't tested it, but you probably can't peace either. We've been reduced to being buffbots.

4. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

I get very disappointed when an entire class of character meant for PvM gets excluded from a PvM event cycle. There will always be templates that are better or worse for certain things and not all classes should be equal for every mob, but to be excluded by game design is horrible and stupid.

5. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

I always get extremely disappointed when my gm beggar, item id, forensics, fisher cannot kill stuff in invasions because the devs are evil people </sarcasm>

Eaerendil likes this.
  6. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

With the Halloween content, my Legendary provoker can typically provoke a zombie skeleton onto a butcher, but one they get to fighting and their skills go up, it gets very difficult to provoke them onto each other again. I'm fine with that. At least I have a chance and I can plan accordingly. Provoking zombie skeletons onto each other is night impossible. It's like a 1% chance seemingly, but again at least I have a chance. Having no chance whatsoever is just not cool.

7. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

8. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

That´s because you don´t have camping on...