1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why are the replica artifacts taking damage?

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by SUPRsalad, Mar 22, 2009.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Seriously, why are the replica artifacts taking damage? I mean, these things are almost impossible to come by these days. I forget what the chances of getting them are, but you may as well play lotto instead.

Royal Guard Detective boots
    Most Knowledgeable person Robe
    That awesome sash i forget the name of with Lrc!!! UH!
    IMPOSSIBLE to get!

Do you know how many spawns it takes to get these things??
    What was wrong with having them like every other boots, robe, sash, or whatever, and not take damage?

I really treasure my boots! I earned em! Now I just have to watch as they fall apart, with no way to repair them/fortify them?

I know others who feel the same way.

please fix it.

fix.

it.

please.

2. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Because they're easier to get than the originals. And replaceable.

3. that would sort of drive the value of the originals down into the ground, don't you think?

4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

they're all duped and you know it..

who cares, we loved those things. they threw them to us like scrap meat, and now thats exactly what they are..

scrap

meat...

5. eolsunder

eolsunder Guest

They take damage so that you have to replace them, and can enjoy them while you play. They give a reason to do trammel and illshenar champ spawns also.

So what, they break, you'll get something else down the line. I got a nice pair of +2 int boots. Stuck them on my tamer. If they break, so what, they only boost int by 2 points, not a huge deal, but neat that i have them.

Just don't pay outrageous sums of money for something that will break easy, and you'll be ok.