1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Why are we still getting the Malware pop ups for this place?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PsychoBunny, May 28, 2010.

1. PsychoBunny

PsychoBunny Guest

Sheesh, thought you guys had fixed things?
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    Hi PB. To the best of my knowledge, and this is just from what I have read... It has been fixed on our (Stratics) end. It may take some time for this fix to catch up with other sites that rate for malware.

*tips hat*
  3. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

didn't clear for me until somewhere between 430 PM and 515 PM EDT (GMT -5).
  4. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Jul 1, 2008
    SO...which butthurt OTer has been terrorizing the forums? :D
  5. Kellogg

Kellogg Guest

My guess is none did. But it won't stop baseless accusations from being thrown about by people who don't know what they're talking about.

From what I've seen, it's been slowly spreading throughout the entire online gaming community that the new owners of this place are lacking in the proper skills to run such a place properly.

Given how many other mistakes they've made, letting themselves get hacked a few times doesn't seem that unlikely.
  6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    I don't think it's the OT/NHB folks. My sense is that they are more upset with TGN than Stratics. Many of them still love Stratics - but they're confused and hurt after being run off without warning.
  7. PsychoBunny

PsychoBunny Guest

Correct. It's not.
  8. Zin

Zin Guest

Well... IF it is that person is smart enough not to tell anyone esle that was apart of the OT/NHB folks.

While it is poetic in a sense... It would be... Uhh... Frowned upon. People already have a good idea how OT generally reacts to things they define as stupid or bad situations.