1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why BAITs do not stack ??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Oct 27, 2010.

1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It was my understanding that there was a policy to make all new items stackable by default and little by little catch up with the older items and make them all also stackable.

Yet, baits are definately a new item but are not stackable.

So that policy I thought was in play is not ?

There is no goal to make items stackable starting from newly released items, by default ?

Talking about it, it is very annoying that also all of the small fishes, prized fishes etc. do not stack with same ones........

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

baits stack just click on one and target another like it and it combines them

3. popps

popps Always Present

I see, I just tried dropping them onto each other as with most items and that action did not stack them...

Does it work also for the fishes ? I mean the small fishes, prized fishes and so forth....

4. Gowron

Gowron Guest

double clicking the bait and targeting the same type of bait works.

stacking the small fishes doesn't. it never has.

5. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie

While that allows them to be stacked, it's also no wonder new players have such issue learning the game. This introduces yet another UI inconsistency that should not exist.

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh trust me I agree! But I am happy you can combine them.

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just wish you could unstack into quants you want to sell

8. I think it has to be this way because each one has a different quantity. No way to stack them normally.

9. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Good to know! I thought I was doomed to fill my hold full of those things!

10. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

First i thought stacking them wasn't a good idea regarding to dying or such, means you loose the whole lot if something goes wrong ..

Until ... I found out you can insure the stack ... :D

Like another wrote in a different thread ... would be nice f they used this system on other items like tools.

I like they added the storage bonus with this booster, looking back it was sure as hell needed with all the new items I have to store now ...

With the mento, seasoning, fish pies and whatnot, I just cannot keep stock cause already half my bonus storage is accupied with the fish and new ship stuffies.