1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why can't Garg's fly when they are damaged?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ducan IronWeaver, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

Can you please fix this it is pretty stupid. A human can hop on a mount with 5hp left but a garg can't fly when they 145hp out of 150 hp? Can someone please explain to me why this is?

2. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

they can fly when damaged. they can not fly if they get interrupted getting in flight

3. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm assuming you were hit with a No-Dachi Riding Swipe..only time I've ever seen this. It isn't a bug same goes for human on ethy/or natural mount.. You heal yourself to full if on a garg or human ethy, and pet if natural..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Ducan IronWeaver

Goodman I wasn't being interrupted trying to get into flight. I died went to the bathroom got a drink came back and got rezed by a healer.
    It was about 10 minutes after I died that it happened. I tried to hop in flight so I can get to a spot that I could recall out of.
    But it kept saying you can not fly while you are damaged. It sucked bc I had to walk lol

5. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yea.... sounds like No Dachi... I've died to a dismount gank from a No Dachi and so did my pet. When I finally got my horse rested I was surprised that I had to heal it to full to mount it...

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

You can't fly when your dead.

whiterabbit and Ducan IronWeaver like this.
  7. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

Ah good ol Riding Swipe.

Its also damn easy to avoid.

8. Ducan IronWeaver

TY guys for the responses! Must have been hit with a no dachi then... Is it supposed tobe like or is this a bug? Shouldn't dieing cancel it out and allow u to fly?

9. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This issue/mechanic has been around for far too long.
    Whatever effect causes the inability to not be able to mount should be completely cancelled out on resurrection.
    The fact that you can instantly remount an ethy in this scenario makes it a nonsensical and small unfair advantage over Gargoyles.
    Or does anyone want to try and rationally explain why Gargoyles should be at a disadvantage in this case lol?
    How do you riding swipe a creature that is not riding a mount btw? Hrmm.....

10. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

LAUFS POOR FLAPPY WINGS
    NOT

11. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Luckily I know from experience that you speak in nonsensical terms not from RP or cuteness. It is legit nonsense :)