1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why cant i buy anything off the gargs

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by RavenWinterHawk, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Im human.
    I gated into tel mur.
    I roamed.
    Ive seen it all.
    I luckily placed a house.

BUT BUT BUT I cant seem to buy anything off the NPC gargs. All I can do is view their paperdoll. No buy command prompts.

Is that right?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hmm i did not have this problem but it may be that you need to be a friend to gargoyle queen ! try clicking on your character and in drop down menu select loyalty and it will tell you what loyalty you are! if its zero or low you may need to go kill some stuff!!

this was just a thought i know housing and the forge work this way but in the end its a guess

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

nm i just saw were you placed house ! hmm not sure why its not showing ! what client?
    if in SA client target npc and then right click on there status bar and it should show

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

seems like a whole lot of those gargoyles simply do not feel like interacting with us

5. im in 2d
    very odd.

6. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Um... How did you place a house without 10k loyalty points, from the way it sounds, you just logged in and placed... DId you gert your 10k loyalty points?

7. no no
    short version
    i got my 10k was on 4 or 5 hours
    I just cant buy a lick from any NPC

8. Darhon

Darhon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Gargoyles in Holy City don't interact with players. (where enterance to Tomb of the Kings)
    Have you checked Royal City?