1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why Can't I find this Server?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wrape, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Wrape

Wrape Guest

I've just started a 14-day trial and would like to be playing on this server. But it's not showing up on my server list. Any ideas?

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

It is reserved for special people.

Actually, it is hidden from "young" players. Just say "I renounce my young status" and you will be allowed to see Siege in the server list. Keep in mind that you instantly lose your young privileges on the server you started when you do that.

-Skylark

3. Wrape

Wrape Guest

Thanks for the response. Not sure what I'll revoke, but I'm sure its nothing that would have lasted long anyways.

4. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

heh, it's cute after all these years, people still ask this question. It takes me back :grouphug:

5. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

This also something I would desperately like to see changed. It would be much better if Siege still appeared on the list for new accounts, but either it was greyed out or clicking on it would give a brief explanation of why they can't log on.

6. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I agree. I played on pacific for about 2 days till a friend told me about siege so i moved over. Havent left since! Heck the only reason i went to trammel was to get house customizing ideas!

7. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Agreed...Siege should not be hidden from the list, just inaccessible to create a character on a new account. I suspect a lot of people never even notice it is there until pointed out to them. After making a char on a server and starting to settle, does anyone really look at the server names in the list unless they are thinking of moving? And certainly at that point, they would have no reason to pay attention to any one name other than ping purposes, if they think all the servers offer the same thing.

-Skylark

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Remember to check out the sticky thread about the guild NEW

9. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

On a side note how did you hear about UO, I am assuming you are a brand spanking new player? UO needs much more publicity.

10. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

you wont find siege if you are a :gun:noob blue elf women and pick animal taming skills.. atleast thats how it should work lolz

11. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

Sounds like someone is wanting some special attention from Aeowyn. :D

-Skylark

12. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Indeed!
    Sorry WyRm holds that special place in my heart.