1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why can't I get to Ter Mur?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by nynyve, Oct 19, 2009.

1. nynyve

nynyve Guest

The account is upgraded.

I have a rune for the royal bank.

I have a recall spell and magery

I keep getting a message you are not allowed to travel there.

My other account can travel there no problem

2. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

Do you have young status that might limit travel?

3. nynyve

nynyve Guest

Nope

4. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Have you logged that account in and out since upgrading?

5. maroite

maroite Guest

It may be a bug. I know one day on my gargoyle I was shopping in Luna, and when I tried to go to my house outside the Royal City, it wouldn't let me recall. I even went to the moongate and it wouldn't let me.

I tried to check the account page too, just to double check I had the expansion (I was playing a garg at that time) and the account page was down. Not sure if that had something to do with it, but it took a while before I could go there.

6. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I would make sure the code "took" on the accounts page of uo.com and if not then start paging and good luck! :)

7. Definitely some kind of bug involved in going to Ter Mur. Sometimes when I go to use the moongate it won't take me there, or it's missing from the menu altogether.

I have no idea how to reproduce it or care to try to be honest, that would be up to someone else with a desire to do so.