1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why can't we use Runic Kits to make Runic Straw Hats, Skullcaps, etc?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Simon Francis, Aug 24, 2008.

1. We should be able to use barbed runics and such to make runic hats. Would be nice to see something other than glasses or a hat of the magi on peoples' heads in pvp.

2. JoO

JoO Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I would slay someone's first-born to be able to make runic headbands.

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You do, you see the kasa of the raj-in.

4. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

How about it would be nice to see items that are player crafted on people's heads in PvP....you do on a rare occasion but there is a Need for Crafters to be about to compete with the Arties out there in all aspects of the game. Crafting on shards outside Siege has little purpose other than Enchanted Food, trapped boxes, and a handful of Top End Runic made items that most players can't produce because they don't run 50 bots collecting BODs.

5. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I don't pvp much becasue I suck and can't compete with the cheaters but I have a player made cap with 19 lrc and 72 or so total resists on my pvp mage.

6. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Yea but can you produce enough armor to keep up with the demand of the entire PvP population of your shard and that of a portion of the PvM players? The people running tons of BOD Bots are getting large numbers of High End runics and doing just that...it's a select few producing the majority of armor on most shards.

7. Ozymandies

Ozymandies Guest

Clothing Bless Deeds.

OZ

8. Kith Kanan

Kith Kanan Guest

why cant I make runic clevers , pitchforks , pick axes....

9. Radun

Radun Guest

you beat me to it... but if it's not unbalancing to be able to bless hotm and kasa, why not have more customization in the blessed headgear catagory?

10. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Anything thats a 'cloth' type item should. Id love to have a floppy hat with decent resists.

11. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

not only can't we make them why can't we enhance skull caps and orc helms.

12. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

would be nice to see runic tricornes

13. BardMal

BardMal Guest

This was brought up at town hall meeting in San Diego; both crafting and enhancing straw hats ect, and runic cleavers/tinker weapons.

Leurocian seemed receptive to the idea (along with the fact that bonnets don't spawn at all with magical properties).

Considering that much of the player base is RP & paper doll/dressing oriented; as well as that much of the female player base is very interested in these types of issues, I think the developers are intelligently looking into this.