1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why can't we use Tokuno Pigments on imbued items?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Redxpanda, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think with the new imbuing and reforging, less people are taking the chance to enhance items. Unfortunately, you can only use the pigments on enhanced and artifacts. It would be nice to be able to use the pigments on the items we imbue and reforge as well.

Also, why can't we use PoF on an item after we imbue it? I'm new at this whole imbuing thing and made the mistake of imbuing armor and then trying to use the powder (that is a mistake i wont make again).

Sevin0oo0 and kRUXCg7 like this.
  2. lit2fly

lit2fly Guest

you can't use POF on imbued items
    so that you will break it ONE day and then you need to farm for those imbuing ingredient again.

3. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I guess this is intentional? They want the armor to break eventually so we have to make a new one huh. I'll make sure i only repair it with a +30 hammer lol

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Well, yes, the intentional POF is one thing, but I still have a new 50-use Luna white TOK dye - guess I know what I won't be using it on - I didn't know that Redxpanda, Thanks

5. NuSair

NuSair Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

In order to use tokuno dyes, the item in question must be made from a special material. If you want to dye a sword luna white- you'd need to make/enhance it with one of the colored metals. That's how you use tokuno dyes on furniture is to make it out of colored wood.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.