1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Why Do Kits Morph?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by joblackjon, Dec 29, 2007.

1. joblackjon

joblackjon Guest

I've found them morphed, by the dozens! I've seen them morph a mil-sec after a Peace. I've had them morph during a Tame attempt. I've had them morph while chasing me. I've had them morph whilst I perused their stats.

There seems to be no rhyme nor reason for when, where and why they morph.

Just curious?
  2. They just do...

The reason they have that ability is because they are modeled after the japanese lore of "kitsune" (fox). The lore involves multi-tailed foxes with powerful magic. The more tails the fox has the more powerful it is (and older). These foxes were also known to morph into human form and hang out with humans.

Google "kitsune" and look for the wiki on it [​IMG]

If the wiki is wrong, so am I
  3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    I just wish they would continue to morph after they were tamed. That would be fun...
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

All magic casters (if i recall correctly) used to.
    Nothing was more fun than taming a ww that had morphed into a mystic llama herder. Sure wish they still cast that more often.
  5. I'm glad they don't morph after tamed... they don't cast while morphed. They are much weaker while in human form.