1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do most people sell Scrappers without spells?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by imported_Calla Lily, Mar 28, 2008.

1. You only need to have 1 spellbook with spells in your backpack (I use the first exceptional book I made at GM scribe). Also, creating scrolls/filling spellbooks is a huge pain in the rear.
  2. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
    Its called lack of customer care. When I ran a vendor I sold my books with all spells in them. But since the majority of shops these days are run by scripters. There isnt enough room left in the scripts to fill the books.
  3. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

Mar 10, 2007
    ...creating scrolls/filling spellbooks is a huge pain in the rear.

[/ QUOTE ]

It takes a couple mins to fill a spellbook. The bottom line is the cheap buggers that are selling those expensive books cant be bothered to part with the expense of 64 scrolls and the regs required to make the spells.

Often when I see someone with an empty spellbook I'll offer to fill it for them. No charge.

Safe Travels, Sam