1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why do people rage about ToT monsters? :(

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by LordNoximos, Jul 9, 2009.

1. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

Go somewhere else, Tokuno is a big place..or better yet, go outside & wait for them to leave! :wall: Quit complaining about people killing "YOUR" BIG MONSTERS!

2. Saris

Saris Guest

same reason ppl complain about ppl complaning about ppl complaining :p

but it will get worse, wait till 59 goes live on atl

I have always wondered though, why you can have an issue with someone in game but instead of asking them to stop, folks come to stratics first and complain.

3. Its because no-one bought the rights to the spawns before this event started so there all peeved they cant scream mummy help! i dunno, it sounded good in my head :blushing:

4. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

I bet the name "Papa Smurf" did too...!
    [​IMG]

5. Lady_Calina

Lady_Calina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I dunno, my guildmates have been bothered some during the event but I haven't really been harassed or accused of 'stealing' monsters. Tokuno is huge, I agree, its not like you can only kill one monster to get these drops... it should be pretty simple.

6. Kazar

Kazar Guest

Eventually people will get bored with it and all will go back to normal. You know.....

7. Setanta

Setanta Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Nothing ever changes. I remember the noobs running around the Brit graveyard spamming "MINE MINE MINE" after some critter attacked me and I'd auto whack it. Don't see that much anymore though, nobody ever goes there.