1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why do thieves have to use a sperate forum???

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Mazulat, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Mazulat

Mazulat Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

second attempt with this post, as my original has disappeared without notice or reason.

I've been running a thief and posting under my alt for yrs now. And now that thieves are getting some stuff to do..other than steal from players, This forum has become a whiners corner. Why is it exactly that a char with stealing ...which makes them a thief...is unwelcome to post here and ask advice from other thieves? wa wa We're not stealing from only players..we're stealing from monsters now too.
    I've heard the "most thieves here are ONLY pvp thieves" answer over and over...and yet this is the thieves forum. Not treasure hunters...not rares collectors.. THIEVES. Just cause one or two people wish to keep the reins on their lil empire is not a good enough reason for thieves to get flamed every time they post about a stealing issue that doesn't involve a players pocket.
    Any one else see this as a ******** way of doing things? why do we need a separate forum for stealing from players and stealing from monsters?

* dons flame ****** suit and waits to see what happens*

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

This belongs in this forum. If you have issues with it...talk with the admins.

Thanks...la

3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Why do thieves have to use a sperate forum???

Because Rico is a snob?

4. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Because Rico is a lot of things that you'd have to go post this question over in Stratics OT to get a realistically close to truth answer.

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

ROFL. *looks down his nose at the silly poster*...la

6. is THIS the thread you're griping about?

Please do a forum search before accusatory statements. It simply rolled off your active threads list ... do a forum search by username.

7. Nice answer: Because PvP Thieves and Crate/Dungeon Thieves are professions altho with different targets.

Not so nice answer: As has been pointed out, Stratics OT can be used to REALLY put it out there, and I am sure Rico (and mebbe others) will enlighten you.

Nuttin' but good will, Rico! <chuckle> I need to go to OT and see if anyone has taken the offers yet.

8. Aran

Aran INFRACTION INFRACTION INFRACTION!
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend -A-

Of course not. People use bad words there.

9. <smiles> Yeah ... many come, few stay.