1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why do we hold on?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by HaHa, Oct 18, 2008.

1. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Its like were aboard the Titanic an hour after the iceburg was struck. The ships going down like it or not. Why do i say this?
    - when was last time you heard something positive about GMs or customer service ?
    -when was the last time you had a GM who knew about UO?
    - when was the last time you had a decent solo fight?
    - when was the last time you fought and one of those gimp ass super dragons werent right on your ass? So many skilled players switching to this template its not even funny.
    - SO many things that need fixing and have been passed over for so long and so many years.

So many more things I can post here but dont care to. Until atleast the super dragon issue is resolved I will be hardly playing , if at all. I have moved to WoW and can say this is an awesome game. So much to explore and have fun with. Im seeing people at farming spots and actually having to think to compete in this game. I had a customer service issue that was resolved before my popcorn was finished popping in the microwave. The graphics are not choppy at all, and thus far lag is not existant. There are some items I owe to some people and they are safe until I get to you. Im shutting down accounts for no more than 3 months or until issues are addressed. If not for the people in KoC I wouldnt have been in this long. If within a period of time there are no improvements I will be making a last will and testament so that my items will goto the KoC guild and one or two TnT members that I still have the utmost respect for.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Revvo Jr. ftl

3. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Ohh HaHa you're so dramatic. You should of tried longer ago to not be a sheep in the herd of gimpness that has plagued siege for years now. i still got respect for you bro but UO is exactly what the players make it.

I blame every person who has used a tamer in PVP, also ventrillo/uoam because siege has such a small community now that when anybody gets in a fight then everybody knows about it.

There is no such thing as 1v1 anymore. i dont trust jsv, gil, koc or any other guild to 1v1 because the second i suit up into something of decent caliber and those guilds realize they aren't going to beat me 1v1 they just send a gank and dispatch a dismount after 10 mins of solo 1v1. I've seen it happen to many times to even give a **** about trying to 1v1 anybody.

serious though haha, you aint gonna be happy in WOW, its pointless i suggest you play the game of plucking the hairs on your butt and collecting them in a tin jar, because at least in 3 years times you'll have more fun with that tin jar than you will with your wow account.

4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You do realize people read these forums right?:lol: Whatever gets you through the day. . .

:popcorn:

5. kilo729

kilo729 Guest

Play WAR instead.

6. Black magick

Black magick Guest

First off, Haha why the heck are you a rogue with herbalism? Second, GG you are a complete joke, you say you don't care about getting a 1v1 but earlier today when my bro was playing callandoar you were crying about not getting one, make up your mind... or better yet shut up and stay in the house. You never do anything on the field anyway.

7. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

yeah I am looking at warhamer online ...cause I reallyahte draggons

8. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Ok.

As a dragon owner, I face a dilemma. So, I am going to leave the pets in the stable for as long as I can (except for spawns, etc). I will try to run a Bush / swords template. Wish my ass some luck.

9. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Crap, I forgot the friggin game was down!

10. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

*laughs at Hattori*

*cries*

damn EA!!!!

11. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Rogue w/Herby & Alchemy...

12. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Yea, I know, but why not just take it on a druid since its pretty much required in some of the druids lower level quests.

13. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

besides WAR and WOW there are other options too, Freeshards being one of them. UO the simple way back when you remember it in all its glory. Give it a shot cause you don't have much hope with EA. Why pay for crappiness when you can play something good for free on the side and have a WAR account as your main new game or smething.

14. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Way ahead of you on the plucking. Ive got 8 mason jars full of ass hairs and i plan on knitting you a sweater from them, something you can snuggle and think of me if i decide to leave. UO isnt what it used to be unfortunately , after those dragons get fixed ill be back i think. In one week of playing WoW ive seen content added twice already. My main concern in WoW is the end game. What is there after I have those items and have explored it all, and have leveled all the way, what next? Im level 28 now and thanks to the old REV crew im having more fun than when I shared with my guild their first scat video.

15. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Bingo

16. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Im playin WAR, got two characters to 52 and 55 on wow then got crazy bored for some reason.. Gotta say WAR is pretty nice.. Id still love to play UO on my mage but i cannot stand losing even GM armor to either

1. Super Dragon
    2. Dismount Archer (< Which Imo is completely overpowered, My dexxer is one right now, HCI is so much better than DCI for some *Crazy* Reason.. I was at 96 Archery and hitting people with 120/45% DCI | Im at 96/45% HCI | Almost every shot )

So its either.. play a smokebomb temp or die to dismounts as a mage..

Im gonna play WAR until i can actually get on my mage and not get dismounted or dragoned in *EVERY* fight.

17. JesusChristt

JesusChristt Guest

Two scenario PvP screen shots of a new character i made on WAR if you just wanted to see.
    Note * this is scenario PvP, it's like a skirmish you can do with other players at anytime. And then there's the other kind of PvP where you can go look and battle people in enemy territory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. GhostfaceSP

GhostfaceSP Guest

I am so tired of wow.... everytime you got nice gear they update and add new dungeons with imba gear... at some point they changed the cap of lvl 60 to lvl 70... we made those 10 lvls in 7 days...great

after that:
    Gold was worth a lot less...
    All resources was replaced with new resources leaving the old worthless
    All our epic gear that we worked so hard for was worth nothing.

And believe it or not, now they gonna change the cap to 80, bye bye new stuff.

I guess that is ok, but the game runs too fast for my taste..... 1 month away from the game on vacation and come back and your behind everyone else.