1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Cooking] Why do we loose bottles when making enchanted apples?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Kariny, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The title sums it up. I might have missed it somewhere along the way or forgot it.

I would love to be able to reuse my bottles or make the enchanted foods using pots right from kegs.

2. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Totally agree i have a enchanted apple vendor and a grapes of wrath vendor and the bottle consumption is unreal .....Going straight from kegs would ROCK!!!

3. Fink

Fink Guest

I'd love that.

But for some portentous purchases I made many years back, I'd be paying on average around 20gp per bottle on my shard. I keep an eye on such things even though I have a good stock. I'll have to replace them some day.

4. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I just get tired of buying 1000's of bottles sometimes. At least now it's easier again with the BOS back to normal.

I can go buy them cheaply in dead cities without having to make several slow trips back an forth to banks with bug and horse.

5. ya I ask this question once before myself. Where is my glass bottle after making the enchanted apple? Also being able to do this straight from a keg would be great!