1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why does fel travel with you???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sapphirediablo11, Nov 14, 2008.

1. I've noticed this a lot... when running around, in fel then going back home... the fel music goes on, and all the trees die... why is this???

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Dunno but it's been that way for as long as I can remember.....

And here's another news flash for you...... If you go to Tokuno..... it does the same thing..... just not quite as noticeable.... but it does..... you get Tokuno flashbacks.

3. hrmm never noticed tokuno... although i'm almost never there :O

More in fel/tram

Anyone know why these travelling effects come with us ????

4. laurlo

laurlo Guest

think its your cache...

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well I dont play with sound I wouldnt notice the fel music going on, and Ive never noticed the trees being dead in tram after Im in fel.

6. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The "fel music" is more of a sound effect then a tune. It's sort of a "chilling" pitch that suggests you've gone somewhere you shouldn't. It's probably why there are all these people who stay away... ;)

But yeah, it's a bug that's many many years old.

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's been happening more consistant lately than it used to.

8. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's all part of a secret plot to get more folks into Felucca so we can kill joO and stealz all yer shineez. La.

:thumbup1:

9. J00 |\|07 4b£3 70 |{1££2 |\/|3 ƒ00! 1 4|\/| $0 |\/|µ(|-| |\/|0r3 1337 7|-|4|\| ¥'4££'$ 7|-|47 1 (4|\| 7¥p3 1|\| |\/|4|\|¥ $¥|\/|b0£$ 4|\|Ð |\/|4|{3 17 £00|{ 4£|\/|0$7 £1|{3 $p34(|-|... 4|\|Ð 1ƒ ¥0µ µ|\|Ð3r$700Ð 7|-|1$ ¥0µ |-|4\/3 700 |\/|µ(|-| $p4r3 71|\/|3 :D

TRANSLATION... Yea, but it really only effects people who've been in fel for a long time, i've noticed if i've been in fel for only 30 mins, it doesn't go off but if i am in fel for over a few hours than wow.. it is always happening... :| hrmm so i guess the cure is to stay at home in fel and not go shopping in malas :(

10. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You are my favorite Stratics person Nico...

11. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

My theory is that it occurs when a certain packet of data fails to be exchanged between the client and server when you go from one facet to another. With the huge spike in packetloss we are all experiencing now, I'm not surprised this is being seen more often.