1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

why does it rain in a cave ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Der Rock, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

my little daughter watched me mining in a cave and she said"daddy wy does it rain in the cave"?

you know what?.. she´s right,why can we see raining if we are in a cave ?
    dev´s pls give us a option button to turn off the weather,not all player like it :)

2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe its a rather moist cave... there might be some dripping in a cave like that :):coco:

3. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

NO, it´s a dry heat :flame: :beer: :lick:

4. if you have uoa you can do that

5. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

only talking about the new Sa enhanced client, ill never talk about the OLD client again :D

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Just don't look up at the thousands of bats peeing on you... :p

7. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

Just a couple of days ago while i was mining my daughter asked why it was raining in the cave i was mining in.
    Then she asked why there were no walls...

8. oooooooo:stretcher:

9. ElRay

ElRay Guest

Apone: "knock it off Hudson"

10. I like the rain! Now, if the rain only made leather, cloth and leaf armor soggy (added weight), plate, chain and wood armor corroded and rotted (lost durability), and similar affects to all others armor to varying degrees.

Weather should affect battle. After all, who would want to be dressed in plate armor during a thunderstorm?