1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Why does my red gain valor?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Nystul, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Nystul

Nystul Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
  2. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Well if not all the reds would cry..The blues get it....:p

Ok seriously now..

Its probally a code or program thing for the players. Its hard for the program to tell the difference?
  3. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Because it is a passive gain virtue (you don't have to activate it via the gump) and they havent put in a filter to turn the passive gain off. That is why the ability to access the virtue gump is removed when you are red - you still have the ability to gain passive virtues.

I know that it used to be possible to gain Compassion (another passive gain virtue) on a red by leading Bravehorn. Not sure if that was fixed or not - the bad part about that was that Compassion is not just a passive gain virtue, it is a passive use virtue as well.

Also, do reds gain justice when killing other reds? I will have to see what state my justice is in when I finish burning my counts back down below 5 ....