1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why does the account age keep not updating?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Damien Softstep, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

Didnt this just happen a couple months ago?

2. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

3. Damien Softstep

Damien Softstep Visitor

4. Dr Poth

Dr Poth Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

it's happened many a time over the years sigh.

5. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There is a server that controls how and when veteran rewards are handed out.

There is another server that tracks account ages.

Somebody has to go into that room and pull the hampster off the first server and place him on the second server for about a day or two.

From what I can tell this only happens a couple times a year or whenever the outcry on Stratics builds.

6. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

It's very buggy. I actually had the new account I just activated skip to two months old on my third day of play.

The Hamster must've had a Red Bull that morning. *shrugs*

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The two-month bonus account age is something everyone gets. I forget why it was done - but it's been that way for ages now.

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

just for playing, Tazar :)

from here

Reward eligibility is determined on a per-account basis. Multiple accounts may not be "combined" to increase eligibility. It is normal and intended for your account age to show up to 2 months older than it really is. This is a bonus added to all players just for playing Ultima Online! If you feel that your account age is incorrect we encourage you to use the E-mail Us option available here in the knowledge base, Gamemasters do not have access to this information in game but our email support staff will be more then happy to help you verify your account age if you believe there is a large discrepancy error in your account age.