1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Why doesnt Europa have...

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Kayne, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Either a RL picture thread or a "longest thread ever"

I've been nosing in other shard forums lately and I see these two in a few places but Europa has never had either that I recall.
  2. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 13, 2006
    Probably because some people would abuse it and insult people like they do on another forum.
    Personally i like to see the faces of people i play with, and have known over the years. Ive been there and done that, and the action of other people have been totally ignorant and rude to say the least
  3. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Sad that people think the anonymity they gain with the internet could be abused. Not that I have any intention what so ever of posting a picture of myself.
  4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Europa has the babble thread, a much longer standing tradition. :)
  5. Kayne

Kayne Guest

True Petra, I was more going for the RL picture thread which ive seen on more than one shard board while poking about
  6. Tabby Kapak

Tabby Kapak Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

Jun 23, 2008
    We wouldn't mind posting a RL picture if ever such a thread got started. Not very Tabby like though, lol! :eyes: :eyes:
  7. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    We have such a thread on our guild forum and it is simply great!
    Try to guess who the people are BEFORE you read the names. Very interesting how often one is right :)