1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why don't I have a roof?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by AshleyTSO, Feb 5, 2008.

1. AshleyTSO

AshleyTSO Guest

Sorry not sure where to post this. I'm just wondering why no one has a roof in EA Land lol?

2. AshleyTSO

AshleyTSO Guest

oh ok for some reason that didn't even cross my mind lol

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

its a bug [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the official 'code monkey' term is an 'undocumented feature'. We get a lot of them in Second Life [​IMG]

4. Two of my TC3 houses do not have roofs either.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

No houses have roofs in EAland.

6. I just hope it doesn't affect roof art once the merge happens... [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It won't, because 'roof art' is actually floor tile art, that is used instead of a roof. [​IMG]

8. Yey good - thx for the reassurance, Gilly! [​IMG]

9. Actually, having no roof can affect my roof art designs. I often incorporate walls and roofs into my designs for roof art. The faux pyramids must have roofs.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

NOIP

Rooves, not "roofs"

Please don't feed the typo nazi.

11. <blockquote><hr>

NOIP

Rooves, not "roofs"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you say roooves, don't cha? And woolves. Me? roofs and woofs.

12. Bindy

Bindy Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry not sure where to post this. I'm just wondering why no one has a roof in EA Land lol?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be glad the snow is gone, it might have gotten a bit chilly for everyone. hehe j/k [​IMG]

13. Lucky Lisa

Lucky Lisa Guest

Rooves, not "roofs"

It's been 60 years, get over it already [​IMG] Not calling you massa...

14. None of this makes sense to me. I've never even heard of the word "rooves". What dictionary is that one in? Regardless, houses without roofs are just open boxes. We are all living on the streets in cardboard boxes like all the homeless people of the world.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

16. I guess we can fall asleep watching the stars.... and pray it doesn't rain lol..

17. Noddy Bond

Noddy Bond Guest

18. Even though the roofs paid good money to be unused in the dead cities EA still wanted to merge them.

So they deleted their accounts.

That is why EA-Land has no roofs.