1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Why hello!!!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by imported_Desolation87, Mar 12, 2008.

1. I'm a long time reader, first time poster. So thought I should undo the zip and start talking! (mainly coz OldWolf is on holiday and his forums are down [​IMG], need somewhere to type my rubbish!) Anywhos, howdy! [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Old Wolf on holiday....oh no..tahts not good...hehe
    Welcome to the chaos
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you really sure you wish to join the nut house?
  4. Hello [​IMG]

Might want to run while you still can [​IMG]
  5. Welcome to our small but great forum!!
  6. *Puts on running shoes and heads for the door, only to find its locked!! Ahhhhh!!*

Hehe, thanks for the welcome!
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

OOps!!! Did i take the key? I dont think so...maybe it fell out on the floor somewhere. I swear i would never imprison someone intentionally...unless you wish to be a cabin boy...hehe.
  8. Cabin boy huh? Well, I guess I can finally leave my job as a chimney sweep and start my dream job! Wow, what a great life for me.... [​IMG]
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome! [​IMG]