1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why I love Sprago

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sal Manail1, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Sal Manail1

Sal Manail1 Adventurer

This fine morning I awoke a bit early for work. As I sat with my coffee and I figured I would log on and see if I could raise a bit of hell with some poor blue. I checked a few farming spots with no luck. Alas time for the old Sal Manila Yard sale trick. I spam in chat that there is "Yard sale Valor Gate". York shows but his stealth skill lets him get away before I can hit him with a pot. With in a few minutes I find myself under attack from Sprago. After several minutes of us fighting, chugging pots, and healing I find myself in need of more heal pots and have to break off. THIS WAS GREAT!!!! Some one on Siege with the giblets to show up and fight. NOT piss and moan that they were attacked. NOT piss and moan that Sal didn't play fair. Some one who is not afraid to die and lose their. Say what you will about Sprago and what he says or what he does but remember that he has more guts in his little finger than most of you have in you large intestine (including the colon).

Your Loving
    Sal Manila

P.S. Have a great day and see you later on tonight you running moaning blues!!!

Leaf, kelmo and Kat like this.
  2. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

I never showed up, we ran into each other at skara bank... Do you think a miner is going to give you a decent fight?

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Next time spare us the love letter and just take him to your Sex Hut and tell him personally. :rolleyes2:

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

York, you never know who might give you a decent fight!

Case in point:

A friend from another guild was chatting us up in our vent a few years ago when he ran upon one of my guild mates who appeared to be a crafter. He was not in Vent with us, was riding a blue beetle and had been spotted chopping wood in Umbra. My friend said "Hey, look! There's Balki. He looks like a crafter. I bet I could take him out. Should I attack him?". I said, "Sure, why not!", knowing all the time that Balki was not really a crafter, but had just taken 1 skill off his template and put lumberjacking on to farm up some wood to make arrows. My friend stealthed around and waited for the right moment to attack him and then a minute later said "Well, crap, I'm dead"... "Thanks for telling me he was a necro archer with a nasty bow!"

The laughter in Vent was deafening!

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

To funny :)

Angyl of Ohr likes this.
  6. Sal Manail1

Sal Manail1 Adventurer

Hmmm me thinks someone else was there

7. Angyl of Ohr

Angyl of Ohr Adventurer

Kat likes this.
  8. VinnySP

VinnySP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

When there's a fight to be had he show's up ready forsure.

Sing!

9. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

*bites tongue so hard it bleeds*

10. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

this