1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

why is AV first to go?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by frogger2, Feb 19, 2008.

1. frogger2

frogger2 Guest

I was under the impression that it was going to be East Jarome to be first city to transfer if so why is AV/Alphaville down and looking all the way gone i wanted to do so much a last minute remodel of my AV house but guess not tso really screwd up yet again this really blows. [​IMG]

2. In the bullet train post, Greg announced that the train from Alpha was a biggie. If the train is still running, the city is still closed. Also Greg is afk for the night, so the hamsters might have made a u-turn.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

would you care for a little salt to go with that foot in your mouth? [​IMG]

4. nobuttkisser

nobuttkisser Guest

<font color="red">
    I was under the impression that it was going to be East Jarome to be first city to transfer if so why is AV/Alphaville down and looking all the way gone i wanted to do so much a last minute remodel of my AV house but guess not tso really screwd up yet again this really blows.

Post Extras
    </font> <font color="yellow"> If anyone remembers, after the creation of Test Center in the beta version of The Sims Online (TSO) and before the last "wipe" just before retail of the official opening of TSO, Alphaville was the First Original production city to open. so it would be only fitting for the cities to go down in the same way that they were created. now I could be wrong on this piece of TSO trivia </font>