1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Carpentry] Why is it in the Carpenter's menu

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lord Drakelord, Apr 4, 2009.

1. it requires 75 skill in tailoring to make a normal bed but the elven beds do not? Yet Both beds require cloth and wood to make the bed deeds?
  2. *bump

looks like it was going to vanish
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Because the ML designers weren't using their dipstick!!!!

(sorry, that's a US motor oil commercial reference, for those overseas)

But, seriously. Almost everything that, in its human form, required Carpentry and other skills, only requires carpentry (masonry, for the anvils) in their ML Elven versions.

Beds, forges & anvils, etc.

About the only thing right off the top of my head that requires tailoring in ML that did so in its original form was the Elven Spinning Wheel (and for the life of me, I can't figure out why EITHER should require tailoring, unless one uses the excuse that the carpenter needs to know intimately about the spinning process to make them)
  4. just seems wrong that one bed requires so much skill in tailor [and has for years] and the other does not. They really need to look at this and do something to make them the same requirements.