1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Why is it so difficult to place cocoa trees in 2D client?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DarkVoid, Apr 7, 2010.

1. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

Yesterday, I was trying to drop cocoa trees down to a specific tile for a few hours, and eventually had to resort to dropping wooden crates on the tile, putting the cocoa tree in them, then smashing the crate with an axe to 'pop' the cocoa tree to the tile.

Is there some reason why large graphics like these trees are so difficult to place on the tile I drag them to?

Suggestion for 2D/EC client housing commands: I need a command to drop a specific item at a specific location with a target cursor that highlights the tile the item will be dropped at. Even better would be target a specific item get a "ghost" image of that item, and drag it around so you can see what the item will land on when it's placed somewhere. If this worked for dropping down secure containers too, that would be great, those wooden and metal chests are a pain to get in the right location in some corners.
  2. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Nov 16, 2008