1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why is Negative Luck (-100) a property for imbuing?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Forte~, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Forte~

Forte~ Guest

Why is Negative Luck (-100) a property for imbuing? I understand that the negative weight was inappropriate. My line of thinking is based on the fact that negative faster casting (-1) doesn't count as a property. Any thoughts?

2. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think it should remain a property, but count as -100 item weight, for when you imbue other mods to the item, like it was when shame revamp first hit!

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I wanted the negative, was looking forward to some interesting imbues. many of those become the new shame trash loot now

4. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Takes 1 luck imbue to counter. Sure beats the hell out of Cannot be repaired, Curse or Brittle. It is a soft negative and just fine the way it is now. I agree the property should remain a -100 points imbuing value.

Would of liked to see other soft negs. Armor and shields getting the anti channel / mage armor. Perma no med addition to a piece. Armor with Bells. Footstep movement replaced with chiming when wore and moving

Chance one handed weapons could get heavy two handed. And if two handed already, -10 dex instead. Call it Heavy Metal Cursed.

Jewelry getting FC2 and -25% LRC or -10% LMC. Negatives as balances that effect cap and not total. Imagine armor getting skill point mods for LRC or LMC cap reductions based on what skill.

5. Forte~

Forte~ Guest

I like the thought in the cap not total soft negative proposal. I still firmly believe that negative luck and any other negative applied should be counted as curse/brittle/cannont be repaired. These mods are real but have don’t add to property count or total for a piece. Making them count against character stats is good idea but I’m against it counting as against the piece.