1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why is the Beta client download so hard to find on UOHerald?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Man of UO, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Trying to load the new SA Beta onto my laptop for traveling this week. I went to UOHerald and eventually found it after a few minutes of searching, but I expected to see a link to it either on the home page, or the SA info page, but it wasn't there unless I just overlooked it. I found it in the news archive. It should be easier to find the downloads.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

this is where I finally found it, you too? and yeah, it should be a bit easier to locate and the linky should be renamed to "Stygian Abyss Client" instead of "Mythic"

[​IMG]

3. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

It's right there when you click the 14 day trial thing =) That page has both downloads on it =)

4. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

In fairness, though, an existing player is unlikely to think to click the trial link.
    To begin with, at least.
    It should be right there, along with the beta sign up link.

5. Exactly, Kiminality... I already had an account and just wanted to download the new beta, not start a new 14 day trial. At least that's the way my old brain thinks.

DevilsOwn, I found it on the news archive:
    http://uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=863