1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why was I just attacked by a cow?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Dragonchilde, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

I was running by the ranger huts outside of Skara Brae... and a cow attacked me! Now, this wasn't a problem, really, but um... a cow?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Some cows just do that for no reason. :)

Mad cow decease!

3. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Dem cows got a bonus.. Skin em & dey got twice as much leather than normal cows.

Only seen mad cows in fel & not seen one on siege yet.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Eaten a steak recently? Tipped any cows? What are those boots made of?...

*laughs* It is a rare occurrence, but yes, it just happens sometimes.

5. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

LOL. I had that happen to me a couple months ago. I was confused. It was a fun little easter egg though. I think it may have even been in Haven.

6. I've had it happen lots. Some were without benefit of blackrock, some were. Kill 'em and skin 'em ... if BR-infected there's a bit of gold for you. Dunno on the hide increase, but it might be possible. I just don't remember.

7. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

If only that kinda thing happened more, its heck of a funny to find yourself followed by some rampaging kill hungry domesticated spawns.

8. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Nerf cows now

9. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

I've been campaigning for a nerf to the cow template for YEARS now! :spider:

10. Bara

Bara Guest

Haha. This happened to me just yesterday. I was running into my tram house to log out, and was like 'was that a cow that just tried to attack me?!"

I logged back onto my crafter, and sure enough, bessy the bovine berzerker was at my doorstep, mooing in anger at me.

I was like, 'oh no, peta is sending assassins for all that leather farming i did'

11. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

LOL!

It happened to me day before yesterday too, and I kinda wondered what the hell I did THIS time that I didn't realise =P

My first thought had been mad cow disease though ;)

12. GFY

GFY Guest

Must be Mad Cow Decease! :lick::D:hahaha:

Sorry couldn't resist!

13. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Hmm. It was my crafter that was attacked...

I wonder if they know when you've been killing all those cows?

14. when they see Dear Old Dad on your feet they get somewhat testy.

15. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:hahaha: mad cow disease

16. Raider Red

Raider Red Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

That hasn't happend to me in A long time.The first time I ever had it happen to me was when I had a brand new character that had only 52 mage(I think i was fireballing cows until I learned I could target my spellbook instead) ner the delucia bulls/cows and I had to go afk for a coffee break and when I got back my screen was mono-chrome,and only cows/bulls were near me and nothing else.Imagine the embarassment of getting pwnd by a cow.I figured at least My auto defend would kill it before it killed me.