1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why we don't have colour slime?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Boss, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Boss

Boss Guest

2. LadyArden

LadyArden Guest

I know! If we aren't going to get all the events the American shards do, can't we get the Asian shard events? There are many Asian players on Oce. Asia-Pacific anyone? I'd like colored slimes please? Pretty please?

3. Fink

Fink Guest

The Asian events/seers are an entity unto themselves, they also get special promotions and such that none of the rest do.

That said, coloured slimes? We have those in swamps, ya? Are these an event item/spawn?

4. You should go and do a Despise spawn if you want to see coloured slims.

Though you might see it also bring out coloured players, such as the red colour :D

5. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dunno what your talking about...

6. Desperado

Desperado Guest

because we have a hard enough time working out which colour robe is legal or not at this time!!!!:gun:

7. Starla

Starla Guest

The colour slimes in Japanese and Korean shards allow you to dye cloth and clothings with unqiue colours, i.e. AOS invul blue. The events are on right now and details were posted on rares collector forum. So don't go paying insane amount for any bright coloured robes/elf robes.

8. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master

So there you go. We dont have colored slimes cos EA doesnt give a crap about us, only the asian shards.

Did you know that they still have EM's and weekly events! Farking crap!

9. Peil

Peil Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This event has been held on only Japanese shards.
    I'm posting this event's info everyday, check it out ! :)
    http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=5357

10. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I want this event live on oceania. i wonder if we all protest we might be able to get it? or do u think the population isnt big enough?

11. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master

I dont think its a matter of that. Its done because the asian run shards might as well be a complete different UO to ours. They have their own GM's they have their own EM's they have their own forums, they have their own phone centre.... need i say more.

12. Fink

Fink Guest

Let me save us some time..

EA: "There is nothing stopping you from transferring your characters to an Asian shard, aside from the obvious language barrier and ping issue. However, as Electronic Arse is not legally liable for your geographic location or linguistics, kindly go suck an egg."

13. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master

QFT and funnyness

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!