1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why you lose stuff in the rift

Discussion in 'UHall' started by uo addict, Apr 11, 2008.

1. uo addict

uo addict Guest

Twice recently I died in the rift and immeditately went back to the real moonglow to resurrect. When I got back (within seconds) there was nothing on my body. This has cost me a million gold in black rock

I think it's because if you go through the rift too quickly the server doesn't have time to save what you had when you died. So when you get back the stuff isn't there.

Is this a plausible explanation?

2. sorry ... no losses
    plenty of deaths near and far from the gate ... standing on it ... one step, mid-step ...in, out, cursed dying dead ...
    made a couple of "0" life saves ...

*shrugs*

1 question ... was your "blackrock" insured (some is rumored to be able to be) ??

*double shoulder shrug* none of the current gholies are looters ... why you wasting insurance money? guilded? war state?

pfffft!

3. Karthcove

Karthcove Guest

I haven't lost anything but almost did. When I am close to max weight and was cursed when I died I get resed and still had the curse on me - when I went to my body and clicked it I got most my stuff back but had a few items still on my corpse - just thankful I was paying attention and realized the things were not there, looked back in my corpse and there was my stuff, got my str back and went on my merry way. Some of those creatures can curse a ton of str off of you...

4. AshOfCaine

AshOfCaine Guest

<blockquote><hr>

was your "blackrock" insured (some is rumored to be able to be)

[/ QUOTE ]

The blackrock from the 'mother load' area, larger pieces, are insurable, but that is what most people turned in a while back at Haven, and it is no longer spawning. Only new items are the 'small piece of blackrock' found when mining.

I kept 3 of the old pieces myself, so I still have insured pieces so I can run around infecting random monsters. If I want to blow up a shadowlord, i use the small pieces that are not insured.

5. Are you in the thiefs guild?

6. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

he paid a million for blackrock ?? wow!!!!!!!!! can i sell u another batch

7. uo addict

uo addict Guest

It wasn't just one piece

8. uo addict

uo addict Guest

Yes I am. Or was [​IMG] - I just resigned. I had forgotten about that.

9. on one of my characters, when i died, there wasnt even a corpse... this happened twice on the same character within 20 minutes, lost a lot.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

what does thiefs guild have to do with loosing loot?

11. Guest

Guest Guest

cause if you are in the thiefs guild and you die your corpse is gray. lootable by everyone.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe sux for him )

13. Good for me though.

I've had some great items off thieves over the years. Just at this event I've had 2 cloaks and 5 blackrock.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Good for me though.

I've had some great items off thieves over the years. Just at this event I've had 2 cloaks and 5 blackrock.

[/ QUOTE ]

That why I'm not using the thief/stealther we have for this is event. Took the t hunter as its taming skill is higher then my main tamer/mage and can control a super far better.