1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MaryForUo, Dec 12, 2008.

1. MaryForUo

MaryForUo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 29, 2004
    why my "count posts" and "join date" are wrong,
    while many other are correct?

i mean, i join the stratics forum before 2008, and my posts was a lot more...

any help?
  2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 29, 2004
    did you have them merge your account from before the crash to the one after the stratics forum crash?
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

When the forums crashed last may, temporary forums were set up and we all created new user accounts (thus your join date and post count). Since then the original data was imported to the temporary forums and they became our current forum. Basically, there are now 2 accounts for you, and they need to be merged. I do not remember the exact instructions, but you can probably use the "contact us" button at the bottom to get it done.

Please include both account names in the contact message.

If anyone here remembers the exact contact instructions, please let us know!
  4. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Mary, Brekkee gives instructions and the email address to use to in this thread to have your old and new accounts merged. My old account was among those that were lost, but I emailed them with the posting title I had before the old forums died (I didn't really remember the exact post count, just the title) and my original registration date. As you can see, they fixed things for me.

Petra beat me to it, plus she has access to the old list which I couldn't find.
  5. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Actually, if you go to Members List up between FAQ and Calendar, and search for "imported_[old username]"...
    If it was recovered, it'll be there.

Not that post-count or join date are as important as content of posts, of course ;)
  6. Prince Erik

Prince Erik Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2008
    Too true.. that's why I never even looked for my old account - it doesn't matter to me one bit. :) I think I might have only made it to Sage anyhow.

7. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Is it possible to merge my Melina accounts and Flora into one? Flora was imported, old Melina was lost but her join date was around 2003 I think. Would just like Melina's date and title (had around 3k posts I think,crazed zealot?) merged to this account. No biggie though.
  8. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

I tried that. Well, not searching, but looking over the list in alphabetical order. I didn't find the imports so I must have done something wrong. :sad4:
  9. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I can't find them either, Devil Woman.
  10. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Nice to know it's not just me.

You should try emailing the information for both your accounts and see if they can merge them even with different names. Can't hurt to ask.
  11. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Maybe I have superpowers.

Pity... I'd have preferred manipulating space and time...
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!