1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Is it that when my horse dies it always runs off in a S.E. direction often out of view and has to be searched for? I hate that! I know all I have to do is log out then log in again, but that is a pain, and the minute I log back in my darn horse is running off again. Can this be fixed?

Also, has anyone noticed lately during pvm that your char will suddenly stop fighting? Do many monsters have the ability to stop you from fighting? This seems to happen to me all the time whether it's the Dark Father or a mummy or a Rotting corpse, just about everything it seems.

thx

2. If you were in the Gauntlet fighting the DF and a bard is nearby... you WILL stop attacking... often.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Funny, my horse always heads off to the northeast.

4. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

He's heading to the horse graveyard. I have a rune there, I'll mark you one.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

He's going toward the light...

6. if you use the follow comand he will follow even as a ghost, but yes it is annoying

7. Guest

Guest Guest

My horse always does some "River Dance Steps". Its really annoying to see him mock me.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

My Horse will always walk away, pause for a moment to look around, and run straight at the strongest creature in the area.......

9. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If you were in the Gauntlet fighting the DF and a bard is nearby... you WILL stop attacking... often.

[/ QUOTE ]In the most recent case it was just me and a tamer that was not a bard. At least I heard no music.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

LOL there were some great responses. Very good laugh, ty.

11. This used to happen to me alot when i use my bird. If i say all kill and the person recalls or go through the gate it will happen everytime. It seems to fix itself after a little while.

I did page a gm once and tell them what was going on they fixed it. Just feed your pet often. Also my remount macro says all stop all follow me. That seems to work best.

12. <blockquote><hr>

Is it that when my horse dies it always runs off in a S.E. direction often out of view and has to be searched for? I hate that! I know all I have to do is log out then log in again, but that is a pain, and the minute I log back in my darn horse is running off again. Can this be fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes, it can be fixed. However, you'll need to page a GM in-game to have this problem corrected. The cause is that it is attempting to follow or attack an invalid ID of a mob that has since unspawned or changed subserver; it will perpetually run off until a GM clears this. Definitely something that requires in-game attention.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yes, it can be fixed. However, you'll need to page a GM in-game to have this problem corrected. The cause is that it is attempting to follow or attack an invalid ID of a mob that has since unspawned or changed subserver; it will perpetually run off until a GM clears this. Definitely something that requires in-game attention.

[/ QUOTE ]Finally! LOL TYVM