1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wierd Robe. Need Info!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Markess [CoW], Jan 5, 2010.

1. Who can tell me where this color cloth or robe comes from?
  2. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

bod rewards?
  3. I'm fairly sure its the 200 Luck event robe. It's been duped with no mods but not a lot.
  4. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
    i will be bringing a few back with me from the rares festival. They are pretty cheap at a few mil. Ive already seen one on atl luna selling for 50mil!!!!! Dont pay these prices! maybe 5 mil or so max if u really want a robe like tht. Im so tired of people trying to rip eachother off. Once i saw tht robe for 50 i had to speak up. Dont be fooled but they are cool robes non the less :)
  5. lols

lols Guest

IDK But there is a vendor on Great Lakes in Luna who always has quite a few of the robes and cloaks priced for 5 mil a piece.