1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wierd things on sunken BMV Ararat

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My son and I was exploring the sunken BMV Ararat and weird things were occurring. I was fighting a Hydra with a Rising Colossus. He was off screen and cast a Rising Colossus to help. As soon as he cast, something instantly killed him. The Hydra was not close to him, nor was it declared on him. He was not hit with any spells either, just instant death. He has 140 hit points and single hits do not kill him, but what ever this was dealt instant death.

The other weird thing is we would get the message that we didn't have the required regents to cast the Raising Colossus sometimes, and other times we could cast it with no problems. We both had plenty of the required regents on us.

This was the first time either of us had been down there, so we didn't know what to expect, but this was really weird. Anyone experience anything like this?

2. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

There are some stealthy crabs down there that sometimes travel together... Possible he got bushwhacked by a couple of them...

Piotr likes this.
  3. Lord Obsidian

Lord Obsidian Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor

I was down at the shipwreck a couple of times in the last few weeks, fighting everything found there except the shadow lords. I was either on a plain stealth mage (no myst / RC) or a sampire, and everything "behaved" more or less like I would have expected it. No weird or unexplainable things happend.
    The Paralithode crabs can be a pretty nasty surprise (up to 1900 hp, 20-24 base dmg, >100 Wrestling), but they are far away from a possible insta death for a 140 hp char wearing appropriate armor.

4. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

crabs... bush... omg! :grin:

Lord Frodo likes this.
  5. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

At least I didn't say anything about down-under...

Piotr likes this.
  6. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

has anyone ever found anything other then gems in the chest you detect?

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

No. Pretty boring IMO.