1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wii Music

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Elga, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Any of you Wii owners try Wii Music yet? I've been watching the trailers and they suckered me into ordering a copy off Amazon, should be here Friday. The review are mixed, but it looks cool as a party game.

2. To me, it looks like a waste of money. Sorry but that aint my cup of tea.

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You move the Wi-Mote and it makes noise, that's cool! :gee:
    Actually I just wanna try it out, plus when my nephew's come over I have some new content for them. They are getting tired of Wii Sports. I'll let ya know how it is!

4. lou2700

lou2700 Guest

yes,please let me know,if it's worth buying for the kids(and me too):party:

5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It arrived in the mail today. The game itself definately has a lot of content to it. The number of instruments you can play with is cool, up to 60 once all unlocked. You have to still pay attention to the beat of the song to actually make it sound right. I played by myself, but with a group of people doing it, it might be more fun. The $50 pricetag might be a bit much, but this is my judgement after about 2 hours of gameplay. You can make music videos out of your performance, and that feature is pretty cool. All of your already made Mii characters seem to show up in your band as well. It's definately a Wii game. If you are looking for a Guitar Hero/Rockband alternative, Wii Music isn't for you. If you want a cool game to play with people interested in music in general or if you want to get your kid into music, Wii Music is worth a try.
    Elga gives Wii Music :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: out of 5!