1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sheriff Tricky, Jul 4, 2008.

1. :thumbup1:

I found a Wii and Wii fit in my local Wal Mart. They happened to get it on the truck today!:party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

I won't let it take away from my TT time promise.:grouphug:
  2. Enjoy it! work them muscles:danceb:
  3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    Nice find! It's crazy you still have to get lucky to get one. The Wii fit looks kinda cool. I really want to get RockBand that just came out for Wii, but $179 is a lil much for a game. Enjoy your Wii!
  4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I have a wii, they are fun with wifi games :D Especially Mario Kart
  5. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Way to Go Eric Its :party: time now. I have been looking for one for a few months now and still no luck. So congrats on your rare find.

6. While I was on vacation, the Walmart by my grandpa's house had 3 wiis instock. And 3 days later they were still there... :eek::confused:
  7. o_O Um. Wii's. Where I live they arn't that rare. It's not that we don't all want them, it's just the parents don't WANT to spend the money, and the children don't HAVE the money. I bought mine a while back and use it very regularly.
  8. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Dude! Get SSBB! and we can brawl!