1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Will Garg Jewelry ever be meddable?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Essence of Siege, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Just curious, this is a real deal-breaker for me as a necro-mage Garg. Will be done with Necromancy training tonight and really kind of bummed that I'm going to have to imbue Mage Armor onto all my Earrings and Necklaces.

Wondering if there's any official word on this yet?

2. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Make gargish earring's and necklace medable! along with alterable minor/major artie's.

3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Couldn't you imbue the Mage armor property?

4. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

With Abyssal cloth? hehe that is going to be one expensive piece of jewelry

5. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Well we are on seige without insurance, it will be mighty hard ti imbue mage property on earrings/ necklace everytime we die.

6. Yes I could, but I *SHOULDN'T* have too. Why do I need to give up a property to mage armor when both Elves and Humans have meddable pieces for head/neck? That's just asinine.

7. Smokin

Smokin Guest

I agree they should be meddable.

8. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Agree

9. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I agree!

10. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I agree, at least we have Pendant of the Magi but that really limits a lot of things and that is neck only. I really don't think the decision to make the jewelry non-med was thought out very well.

11. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

maybe add the med jewelry to the stone-crafting armor area, and only for exp peices

12. Astrel

Astrel Guest

Some of it is, you just have to be lucky enough to pick up stuff that is mage armor. I got a mage armor necklace with 40+ resists as regular loot off a fairly low end critter.

13. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Can the old earrings and necklaces, which I believe are medable, be imbued?

I thought that they could. If so, then just imbue them. The base resists on the necklace will be lost though.

14. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not anymore... I tried it out thinking screw the resists on the garg version but unfortunately it said...no go...

15. Gargs should not be forced to be required to have mage armor on a piece of armor unless humans and elves are forced to wear plate only chest and leg pieces.

16. jfkeach

jfkeach Guest

I even made jewelry for gargs out of all metal types, they are all the same.