1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Will my pets obey me?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by brundlefly, Jul 16, 2008.

1. brundlefly

brundlefly Guest

I have dabbled in taming a few times but always gave up before I reached a decent skill level. I would love to have a nice war horse for my char.
    - Is there a minimum lvl you must be to own one ? Must you have at least some skill to maintain their loyalty? I see players with all sorts of pets but they are gm swordsman. Must I make room on a template for this ? Can I buy one from someone and bond with it so I can keep it? As you can tell Im REALLY lost in this area so if someone could lay out a list of steps I must take to attain one I would appreciate it.
    Ive named each of my horses no. 1 , no. 2 etc. Im currently riding no. fifty three. His number is gunna be up soon :). I guess another 600 gp will be spent .
  2. meridus

meridus Guest

3. GFY

GFY Guest

Unless I'm mistaken you buy Faction stuff with silver that you aquire by killing other faction players or faction monsters.

Most mounts require some taming except for horses, llamas, and such.

The one exception is a lesser Hiryu. If you have high enough bushido (Gm or more?) you can control and ride a lesser Hiryu. :thumbsup: