1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Will SA support Ultima Online 10 New Roleplay Faces

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Old Man of UO, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Just wondering how many people upgraded their accounts for this, and wondering if it transfers to the new SA client. I personally don't know anyone who signed up for this upgrade.
  2. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 17, 2003
    Uh... you don't need to sign up for the upgrade anymore to get the rolelplay faces. The 10 new roleplay faces were made available for free to everyone using the KR client a long time ago.
    Registration was only necessary for the first month or so (it was part of some 10th anniversary promotion in Japan).
    Anyway, since the SA client is going to use the same paperdolls as the KR client, I'm pretty sure that the new roleplay faces will be carried over...
  3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Actually, the original 10 new faces are available to everyone using KR, but there is a 2nd group of 10 additional faces that came included if you ordered the 7th character slot/+20% house storage package. No word yet on if they will be included, but I bet they will be.