1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Will Stygian Abyss be a complete game upgrade?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocklin, May 12, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

I have two accounts currently. One account is upgraded through the Samurai Empire expansion. The second account is only upgraded to the Age of Shadows expansion.

My question is, will Stygian Abyss purchased for both accounts bring them current? Will I get all the housing tile options and access to all the lands in the game?

~ Rock
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Typically, with any UO expansion, you will get all prior content when you upgrade to the latest version. There may be an exception here with the 7th character slot and additional +20% storage - and possibly the 9th anniv housing tiles (since those were limited to that expansion) but I'd bet you will get everything else... and probably the 9th anniv housing tiles too.