1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Will Stygian Abyss be for both clients?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Marcus Blackwell, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Will Stygian Abyss content be avabile content wise for the legacy client as well as for the new SA client? Been gone awhile so if this has already been answered I apologize. Also will it be shipped in a box or will it be implemented like ML was with medium to large patchs to the client and having to buy upgrade code from uogamecodes store? If the latter is the way its going to be released I hope you will have all the bugs worked out with uogamecodes by then cause after so many years of it being around I still cant order from the site therefore I have to call to order something.

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yes it will.

-Galen's player

3. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Personally, I find it unfortunate and a lost chance.......

Support for the 2D client should be ended with the release of Stygian Abyss to end all problems related to Scripting or at least reduce them a whole lot.

It is very sad, IMHO, to see how a good occasion like the release of Stygian Abyss is going to be, will result in a lost chance towards winning the battle against Scripting in Ultima Online.

The 2D client support should have been ended, IMHO, and Stygian Abyss content should never be released also for the 2D client.

4. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Scripting is only limited to the 2D client because the people can use the 2D client to go everywhere. If it couldn't, you'd see the 2D scripting tools being ported to KR.

5. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

To get a sense of how many people are using KR on your shard, type "/listplayers".

6. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Typing the / into the 2D client gives you "Party: " Is there a seperate command for 2D?

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It's a part of the chat system (which, if you didn't know it existed, you likely would never find) ... I'm not aware of an equivalent in 2d.