1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Will the 255/255 shrouds eventually be dyable?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jasonleebeck, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

As the topic says.

2. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think they will. It's bugged, so when the DEV finally got around and change the all the bugged 255/255 replicas to 150/150 all should be dyable.

3. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

interesting, didn't know they were gonna yank the durrability too!

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

my understanding is that somone used powder on them that was how they got to 255, which wasn't suposed to be possible?

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I sure hope they will. Its getting on my nerves.

6. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I thought I had heard something like that, but also heard that different facet's had different durra's and henceforth were bugged from there.

7. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

Mine was a straight drop from Baracoon at 255 durability, no POF used. Not sure if I care to be able to dye it if it means losing that extra durability, but I assume it will be corrected. *Selling Uber Rare Extra Durability Shroud* Limited time offer. :lie:

8. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

I'm gonna take a guess and say you got that in Fel?

9. Rubican

Rubican Guest

I just got a 255/255 shroud at the Tokono champ - very bummed it's not dyeable.:fight:

10. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

FoF says after the next pub they will be dyable, they will also reduce to 150/150. Now, what sucks is that the slime event will be over by then, so we can't slime dye it, gotta buy over priced tok dye to dye it.