1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Will the 3D interface be coming back?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by marcusaurelius, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Greetings one and all,
    I did a search for this but didn't see an answer. I left UO for a long time and came back last year or so and decided to stay because the 3D interface was very very nice. Since they have taken it away I don't play much at all. I was wondering if the 3D was going to be coming back? This will probably impact my continuing to pay the subscription. I have another MMO I play and, while UO was my first, it isn't my favorite in the 2D mode. I played a lot when the 3D was active, letting the other MMO languish. I am crossing my fingers for the incoming answers. ))

2. Wood

Wood Guest

3D is coming back tomorrow.

Nah just kidding. It's gone.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

No, they replaced "3D" with KR.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd come back for 3D.

Too bad that won't happen. [​IMG]

5. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

Don't leave without trying the Kingdom Reborn client - as a 3d fan you might really enjoy it. It's buggy but it gets patched pretty regularly and has a lot of the feel of the 3d client in that you can zoom in and out and while the containers aren't resizeable, they do come with a "grid" option so you can manage your inventory very easily.

It doesn't work so well on everyone's rig but it might work great for you - give it a shot. Here is the link for the download from UO.com: KR download
    If you have any questions just head on over the Stratics KR forums...lots of helpful folks over there. Good luck!