1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Will the client get different battle music?

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Tak, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Tak

Tak Guest

As much i like UOs music...I cant hear that battle soundtrack anymore!!
    Hitpoints (numbers and bars) are a little small?
    So far, nice client!

:dunce:

2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I know what you mean. It would be easier on the ears if they rotated a few soundtracks when going into battle.
    There are some new songs. Not sure how they will implement them. They're posted here.. http://www.uoherald.com/stygianabyss/media/sounds/

3. Solus

Solus Guest

Wouldn't that be nice. Not everyone has a dawn's music box to mix things up.

4. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

Come to think of it... the Enhanced client (SA) doesn't let you play music outside of the game.
    Dawn's Music Box would then be the only way other than loading Legacy client files?

5. Tak

Tak Guest

Anyone knowing how the new track in Bucc's Den is called? Always makes me grin, no clue why. Sooo close and that track is too complex (classic) for a game and then it makes me grin.

While testing public SA beta it seemed the tracks are quiet short?:(

Anyway, guys who create or chose the music again deserve a bonus!

6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable

I don't know why Buc's Den always gets new tunes when they are great the way they are. I like all the Buc's Den tunes and I'm saddened when replaced.
    The new tune is very nice, but I would've like to have it in one of the towns.

I don't know how Dawn's Music Box will be handled. Will there be new gears? Will there be proper labels on the songs? Will the mages imbue Dawn's music box with iTunes? :mf_prop: