1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Will the empty ink bottles be used to heal Magincia?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ACB1961, Apr 16, 2010.

1. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I used to like rares. Not so much these days. I'm beginning to get a LOT of these empty ink bottles. Are they going to be used to heal Magincia?

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good thing the ink bottles aren't rares then!

3. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The only things we really know about how we are going to heal and rebuild Magincia is the stuff that was mentioned in the recent fiction.

The exact game mechanics of doing it are not-yet-known.

I'm thinking it'll be at least a week, if not a tad more, after the "Ranger of the Abyss" plot is settled before it starts.

Hopefully the bad reactions to the new Faction system, which is (we have been told) a critical part of the new global plotline, will not delay it unduly.

-Galen's player

4. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I was thinking that since the bottles contain "Ink" that they might be used as a one time shot to dye some sort of parchment ie runebook or spellbook.

5. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

grind them up, smelt the powder into panes of glass for the rebuild? would be interesting but who knows?

6. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ya man I'm all for it. I think New Mag would look cool with some ink:

[​IMG]

7. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

How about your character gets a Mike Tyson-ish Face Tat in the color of ink within the bottle?

roflmao

*WoW has Mr. T Mohawk...UO has Mike Tyson Face Tats*

8. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I thought they were just a souvenir from doing the housing quest, No purpose, Which is fine! I'm quite liking collecting all these bright colours.

9. haha!!! that painted castle/house made me laugh outloud!! i needed that too. its been a rough few weeks. haha. guess i gotta thank you twice today Gheed.
    THANKS
    :)

10. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think the ink bottles will just be momentos of all the times I missed getting the abyss house :)

I still have a ton of blue crystals from the halloween quest. Kind of thought those were supposed to have a purpose for something coming up too.

11. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Awe... and here I was hoping that we'd somehow be able to "refill" them and use the dyes for things.

Another missed opportunity for the poor alchemist/cook.

Anyway that was my thought that we'd be able to create new dyes... the bottle always has the same color... it would be neat.

But that's just my thought.

12. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Have a bottle bank in Brit to encourage the inhabitants to recycle. We could use the glass to make new windows for the poor peoples of Magthingcia.