1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

will there ever be free greening anymore?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Sims2, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Sims2

Sims2 Guest

since this is now ealand i know they give us skill speed increase sometimes.

will they do free greening on certain occasions or no?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

We were told that the last free green, was the last free green we would get.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

i think that if there were a time to give free green it would be during st. patrick's day [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

No more Free Greening is what I heard!

5. mike1977

mike1977 Guest

No more free green, but go to a residence lot and you'll be green free.

6. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I think residence lots are better than free green

7. The game is in the middle of a major overhaul-I don't think things like Free greening are a priority

8. Free green will be gone forever with the merges. She commented that Free Greening was an economy drain.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Maybe the Devs would consider replacing free green with higher skill speed on those weekends that we would normally get free green?

10. TomDaBombb

TomDaBombb Guest

Free greening is a thing of the past for two reasons:

1. All the botters out there are able to make a lot more simoleons (or whatever we're calling money) much easier

2. We all can make money quicker and the game is trying to make more profits with cash-in and ATMs. So giving us ways to make more money faster takes money out of EA's pockets.